The WL270 delivers superb quality water and satisfies the higher volume needs for chilled and hot water in larger offices and public places. It is specifically designed for use where reverse osmosis is preferred and has the added quality assurance of in-tank ultraviolet light purification. This high performing model guarantees quality water all day long.
- Tower Model
- Cold, Hot and Ambient Water
- Ultraviolet Light Sanitization
- Reverse Osmosis or Carbon Filtration
- Leak Detection Sensor
Peak performance in challenging situations
The WL270 offers the option of Reverse Osmosis technology, where water quality is a real problem, or standard Carbon Filtration. An 11-liter gravity-fed storage tank is ideal in low water pressure areas or where there is an intermittent supply.
- Choice of Reverse Osmosis or Carbon Filtration to fit local water conditions.
- Ultraviolet technology eliminates bacteria.
- Plastic surfaces surrounding the dispensing area are infused with BioCote, a natural anti-microbial that inhibits the growth of germs, providing a permanent layer of hygienic defense
- High water storage capacity for a constant supply of fresh water on demand.
- Gravity-fed storage tank providing additional stored water.
- Built in leak detection
Tested and Certified
|Dimensions||15.5” (W) x 46” (H) x 14.5” (D)|
|Dispense area height||9.0”|
|Weight||Tower: 60 LBS|
|Recommended filtration||Reverse Osmosis
or 1 x Carbon Block (CBC)
|Additional features||Three stage water level control
|Storage capacity||Header tank: 11 liters
cold tank: 4 liters
Hot tank: 1.5 liters
|Compressor||110v / 60Hz compressor|
|Water temperature||Cold: 41° F
Hot: 178° F