about minnesota water
Minnesota Water is in the business of providing companies with state of the art, point of use water purification systems. Beginning in 2006 under the name Pure Water Technologies, Minnesota Water has grown and has continued to provide quality water purification systems to companies who are looking for healthier drinking water solutions. We deliver cleaner and safer alternatives to drinking water out of the tap, handling burdensome 5 gallon jugs, or plastic water bottles. Minnesota Water also provides distilled water solutions to the medical, dental, and manufacturing industries.
The water purification systems that are provided by Minnesota Water are the most advanced level of technology available and are recognized by many as the finest in the industry today.
Quick Facts About Minnesota Water
- A Local Minnesota Company
- A Veteran Owned and Woman Owned Small Business
- Part of the PHSI Network of 150 Dealers Across the Nation
- A Top 10 PHSI Dealer 4 Years in a Row
- A Local Call for Service Dispatch and a Local Call for All Billing Questions
- Provides on Site Technical Support
- We Provide Financing Options
We Give Back
Our goal at Minnesota Water is to provide our clients with products that not only enhance their employee’s health, but improve the environment we live in.
Minnesota Water’s Partners
Minnesota Water provides state of the art water purification systems manufactured by Pure Health Solutions Incorporated (PHSI) www.purehealthsolutions.